Real Estate Seller Services Information

We handle everything about the sale of your home from start to finish.

Contact Us for More Information

Home For Sale in Wake, Orange, Franklin, Granville, Durham, Johnston, and Chatham Counties

For Our Sellers

For our selling clients, we charge 1.6% for our services, payable at closing, but we cap that at $10,000.   For example, if you are selling a house for $725,000, the charge for our services would stop at $10,000 even though 1.6% of $725,000 is actually $11,600.   In that example, you’d save $1,600. You see, real estate agents don’t work that many more hours for listing and selling a higher-priced home. (At our firm, we’re here to make a living, not a killing; we’re not here to penalize you because you have a really nice house.)

When you list a home with a real estate firm in North Carolina, you also need to offer compensation to the real estate firm of the agent who brings a buyer.   If you list with us, that amount will be 2.4%.   By the way, if we get buyers without an agent, then our charge to you is only the listing fee (1.6%, up to $10,000, as noted above).   We do not accept compensation from sellers for two sides of the same transaction; you would save 2.4%.

So, to summarize, the fees when you list with us are 1.6% plus 2.4%, which is a total of 4.0%, and if your house sells at or above $625,000, then our part of the compensation stops at $10,000.  If your home sells to a buyer without an agent, then your total fee is 1.6% (still capped at $10,000).

Special Pricing for Real Estate Professionals

For a seller who is also a licensed North Carolina attorney, real estate agent, appraiser, home inspector, or mortgage loan originator, we offer limited-service listings for a flat fee of $750.   You might be wondering if we extend that professional courtesy to sellers who have a license in another state or who work in other fields.   The answer is that we’ve tried that before, and we are really confident that you need to be licensed in North Carolina in one of those five real estate areas to benefit from a $750 flat-fee listing.   (But, of course, we still think it’s cool and all that you’re a professionally-certified carver of wooden ducks.)

Contact us today to buy or sell your property.

Please call  919-901-8700 or fill out our form below.
  • By submitting this form, you are consenting to our privacy policy.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.